Is there a grownup in the house?

I'm feeling a little frustrated today. I have found all these great websites for creative writers like myself who just want to share their work with other writers and read what others have to offer, however they are dominated by teenagers. not just any teenagers, like middle school aged teenagers who mostly write fan fiction based on Manga or the Twilight series. Are there no active writing societies for adult people? The only ones I found are basically places trying to sell me the benefits of e-publishing. I so don't care. I cant even get this darned blow off the ground, what do I look like trying to e-publish. I just want to write for pure enjoyment and vibe with other people who do as well. More specifically other adults who can at least identify who Envogue or Aerosmith are. Gees, what does a girl have to do to get some love around here. I know I cant be the only black writer out there looking for some peers. UGH!

Comments

Popular Posts