Tag, I'm it!

Okay, so there is some bloggers game going on that I knew not of. This is not surprising since I've been waaaay of the radar for a while. The game goes as follows. I tell 11 random things about myself and answer 10 random questions the previous blogger who tagged me wants answered. Then I pass it on to the next unsuspecting victim. And away we go.

1. I know several forms of hand to hand combat (I used to be a juvenile correctional officer)
2. I have written multiple novels and shared them with NO ONE!
3. I talk to myself so much that it creeps my family out.
4. I hate feet. It's weird I know, but the idea of having someone's feet touch me freaks me the heck out.
5. I still suck my thumb at 30 years old. That's right, I'm an orthodontists dream come true.
6. I'm a teacher, but would NEVER want kids of my own. It's like taking your job home with you everyday. Who does that?
7. I got a tattoo on my 29th birthday of a verse from a poem that I wrote. How's that for vain?
8. Shopping bores me to tears and I am allergic to fitting rooms. I went shopping with my mom a few weeks ago and she had to FORCE me to try things on before I bought them like I was still 10.
9. Oatmeal, bananas, and any other food with a similarly slimy consistency make me vomit, quite literally.
10. I also will not eat or drink anything that is orange. Don't ask me why, I have no idea. I'm just weird like that.

Now for Tanisha's Questions.

1. What is your biggest pet peeve? People merging lanes without a turn signal. Seriously? 
2. If you had the choice to live anywhere on the planet where would you choose? Right here in beautiful, sunny,  Southern Califor-Ni-A
3. Who has been the greatest inspiration in your life? My Mom, it's a stock answer, but it still fits. 
4. Favorite food? It's a tie between Pad Thai with chicken and shrimp or my little sisters Mac n Cheese (it's worth the 10 million calories, I swear)!
5. Favorite activity? Reading... unless it's basketball season, then anything Lakers related. 
6. Who is your favorite superhero? Storm, she is gangster
7. If you could choose a superpower to have which would you choose? Hulk Smash!
8. What quote(s) do you live by? Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
9. What is your first thought when you wake up in the morning? How will I use my points today (Weight Watcher)
10. Name the one food or drink you could not live without? Pepsi, hands down
11. What is your favorite thing to read? Fantasy/High Fantasy/Sci Fi (Lord of the Rings, Narnia, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games)

Bloggers that I challenge...


My questions for the next bloggers

If you could vacation anywhere it would be...
You can only keep your vision or your hearing, which do you choose?
Jordan or Kobe?
If you could trade places with one societal figure for a day, it would be...
Favorite Movie Ever...
Best Michael Jackson song...
Boxers or briefs?
Top three songs on my playlist are...
Worst TV show ever...
The best thing I ever ate... 

Comments

Popular Posts